Sunday, September 24, 2006

The Tim Mannix T-Shirt


Just recently I have added a new feature to my Titanium Birthday party show package -- a customized Tim Mannix t-shirt -- as a way of leaving some part of the show with children. It's something they can wear as a remembrance long after their special day is over.

It comes in kids sizes and it's going over like gangbusters with kids and parents alike!

The Titanium package is my biggest and most elaborate kids birthday package which features making the birthday kid appear from nowhere, a mid-air suspension, the t-shirt, hardbound magic book, plus a personalized Junior Magician trophy and all kinds of other cool things for up to 25 birthday guests!


The Tim Mannix logo (pictured above) was custom-made for me by GotLogos.com, which is an awesome service I cannot more strongly recommend as a VERY inexpensive and effortless way to get a logo for your online business or to begin brand identity. They do a great job and the basic price starts at just $25. Wow! How can you go wrong?

Of course my tagline, Creating Lifetime Memories One Show at a Time, Guaranteed appears underneath the logo.

Hey, marketing is marketing.

No comments: