Wednesday, September 06, 2006

FAM Newsletter is Back!


Finally, I will be getting back to publishing a monthly or bi-monthly newsletter to clients, customers, and friends letting them know news, information and perhaps useful information they can pass on.

My fall version of the FunAmazingMagic newsletter will feature the collage (pictured at left) from my 4th of July show at the City of Commerce Independence Day Celebration and was photographed, compiled, and created by magician friend Matt Savin. He and his wife Aimee attended the festivities and watched the show. I thought that was pretty nice of them to just show up to see the show -- cool friends, huh? Matt sent the collage to me via email and I will feature it in my fall FunAmazingMagic newsletter as part of my recap of Summer 2006. The newsletter should hit mailboxes on or about September 15th. Be on the lookout for yours.

Remember, Halloween and Christmas are just around the corner and what with school now back in session, I am going into my busy time...thank goodness, 'cause August can get a little lean.

If you'd like to receive my monthly newsletter, just drop me a line at tjmagic@sbcglobal.net and I will be sure to include you as a recipient of the newsletter.

Until next time....

No comments: