Saturday, September 02, 2006

Magic Castle Performances


This weekend I am appearing at the Magic Castle and it is indeed a pleasure to get the opportunity to be there and to live my dream. Years ago I dreamed of appearing at the Magic Castle when I was a little kid growing up in Oklahoma City.

Honestly, it's sometimes a little intimidating being amongst so many talented performers. But, I just have to remember that I've got a right to be there and to take my place among the other great performers that go out into the world to share our gift of live Performance Art...magic.

This definitely is NOT the best weekend to be appearing there since it's Labor Day weekend, but it's my fifth time there. Seems most people are out of town or doing some "last-chance-to-be-outdoors" activity rather than be indoors. Still, I'm having a lot of fun presenting my newest favorite trick, the appearing bowling ball -- it fries people -- leaves them speechless. Magicians live for this kind of reaction from laymen.

As always, I invite my customers and friends to contact me for passes to the Magic Castle. It's a really cool place to go and have fun with family and friends. It's especially fun to bring people for there first time. Just email me @ tjmagic@sbcglobal.net.

Remember, if ever you want to go...the passes are yours for the asking.

Tim Mannix

No comments: