Friday, June 22, 2007

Make Your Websites Sell Like Crazy

I'm writing today because I want to share an amazing product that's made my product sell like crazy!


Nope...it's not because I had my salescopy redone.

Nope...it's not because I had JV's promoting my site.

Nope...it's not because I used another whiz-bang software that claims to give you a ton of traffic...


Guessed what it is yet?


It's the brand spankin' new "CopyAndPasteGraphics" Volume 2!

This package contains a mother-load, a ship-container load, a universe-load worth of graphics that will make your websites sexy, spicy and most of all profit-pulling.


Click Here To See Exactly What I'm So Excited About!


I know you're busy, so in a nutshell, here's just a touch of what you'll get in this amazing graphics package:


* 390 professionally made buttons,
* 70 bullets & arrows,
* 20 seals & badges,
* 10 "animated" order buttons,
* And many more graphics that can help beautify your
sales pages and increase your conversion rates through
the roof!


Click Here To See Exactly What I'm So Excited About!


To your higher converting site,


Tim Mannix, Variety Arts Entertainer
www.FunAmazingMagic.com


3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brad Montgomery said...

Hi Tim.

Hi. I like your blog. I wrote an article about whether or not magicians are artists, and I wondered what you thought of it.

the link to the blog post is here.

http://www.bradlaughs.com/2008/03/16/are-magicians-artists-or-paint-by-number-fakes/

Cheers!

Brad Montgomery

Unknown said...

Your magic blog rocks, very entertaining and up to date.
Toronto trade show magician