Saturday, October 21, 2006

Ring 21 Lifetime Award

On the evening our our annual IBM banquet I recieved a very unexpected award and rare compliment from my fellow Ring 21 members.

I am very proud and pleased to report that Ring 21 (the Caryl Fleming Ring) otherwise known as the Hollywood Ring #21 of the International Brotherhood of Magicians on Thursday, October 2, 2006 awarded me a lifetime achievement award. I was very pleased to serve as president for 3 years and vice president as one.

The award was totally unexpected and I am very honored to have been given this award and plaque. But, mostly it's the recognition of a job well done that means so much to me. I am very touched and proud to have been honored by my fellow Ring 21 members.

The plaque reads:

IBM Ring 21 presents to
Tim Mannix
A Lifetime Membership in
The Caryl Fleming Ring
In Recognition of His
Many Outstanding Contributions
To Our World of Magic

October 3, 2006

No comments: